Do Support Your Alumni
For years, Assunta Alumni committee members have been relentlessly “Working for Free”; not forgetting time cost, out-of-own-pocket expenses for petrol and odds-and-ends such as phone bills, paper, printer ink incurred – simply to keep the Assunta Spirit Alive.
Take a look at the AGM Minutes and Financial Statements transparent to all. The very least we, Assuntarians (as we so proudly claim to be), can do is to make an effort to pay and renew our subs to help offset admin expenses and direct costs to organize and run activities; so that our Alumni is self-sustainable and more importantly, more old girls can volunteer without having to worry about out-of-own-pocket expenses.
In addition to that, subs and funds raised go to the building and maintenance of our old school and wherever Assunta Alumni is called to serve, including:
- Tadika Fatima, a day-care centre-cum-kindergarten set up by Sister Letitia Yang FMM for underprivileged children in Taman Medan, Kg Gandhi.
- Assunta Children Society who provide support and help to the less privileged families and their children.
- Anak SEWO – Sister Enda Welfare Organization (formerly known as Assunta Welfare Organization); to fund underprivileged students’ exam fees, food allowance in the canteen and transport for at our mission school Assunta PJ.
To ensure continuity of Assunta Alumni, please read our mission statement. Together with you lending a hand, it is a mission possible. As the saying goes, “Little drops of water, little grains of sand, make the mighty ocean and the beauteous land.”
We look forward to your full support and participation when able and in whatever way you can – simply to keep the Assunta Spirit Alive.
How to Sign Up?
1. Download AA Membership Form here!
2. Make payment by online bank transfer or head to the nearest Public Bank and deposit into our account:
A/c Name: Persatuan Alumni Sek Men Assunta
A/c Number: 3109134427
Bank: Public Bank Berhad
For overseas remittance by Telegraphic Transfer (TT)
Swift Code: PBBEMYKL
Bank Details: PUBLIC BANK BERHAD
61-1, 61-2, 61-3 Jalan SS2/75
47300 Petaling Jaya
Tel: +603 7874 1911
3. Double-check that you’ve paid into the right account.
4. On the bank-in slip, write your name and contact numbers. Add a note: funds for what purpose, e.g. Gift for Sister Enda, AA Membership/Renewal or name of AA project, etc
5. Kindly email the transaction slip (shoot a photo or scan) to: email@example.com.
P.S. Additional contributions are always welcomed! 🙂